Neurosurgery job in Alexandria LA
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Description Specialization:NeurosurgeryJob Summary: Rapides
Regional Medical Center is seeking a neurosurgeon to join a
dynamic, private practice neurosurgery group located in Central
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- 1:3 call shared among partners
- Qualified candidate will exhibit superb team skills and
excellent clinical abilities
- Must have comfort with a variety of treatment options including
spine, cranial, and minimally invasive techniques
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Visa Sponsorship accepted
- Competitive financial package including sign on bonus, startup
expenses, and relocation
- Student loan assistance available
- Partnership track available
- Practice is equipped with a board certified family medicine
physician offering conservative treatment of non-operative spine
disorders including back and neck pain About Rapides Regional
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- Services range from the latest advances in cardiac care to
minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our medical staff includes
doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
- Neurosurgical suite equipped with the Brain Lab intra-op CT,
navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails,
hunting, fishing and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport
provides the option for international travel through connections in
Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of
living, short commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making
Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving
Keywords: HCA, Alexandria , Neurosurgery job in Alexandria LA, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...