Registered Nurse Telemetry Monitoring Days
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Description Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardiac
Telemetry Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive?
Submit your application with Rapides Regional Medical Center today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Rapides Regional we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Telemetry nurses are
the master coordinators of the unit, juggling care for their
patients while keeping the entire health care team on the same
page. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical
knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
- The Telemetry RN assesses plans and evaluates patient care
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- The Telemetry RN serves as the primary coordinator of all
disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- The Telemetry RN Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge
planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the
State of Louisiana or valid compact license from permanent state of
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire Rapides Regional
Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in
Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging
from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes
doctors in more than 30 medical specialties. At Rapides Regional we
believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and
patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the
positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the
well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and
your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn
firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction,
service excellence and professional expertise can do for your
career. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you
to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so
apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Alexandria , Registered Nurse Telemetry Monitoring Days, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!