Family Practice Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Rapides Regional Medical Center is assisting in the
search for a family practice physician to join a dynamic, private
practice in Central Louisiana.
- Multi-specialty practice structure includes gastroenterology,
family medicine, cardiology, and podiatry
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Practice call shared among partners with advanced practice
provider support available 1:6
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for state licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Potential for partnership
- Great opportunity to build a very successful, rewarding
- Competitive compensation package
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a "Sportsman's Paradise" with lakes, golf courses, biking
trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Alexandria , Family Practice Opportunity in Central Louisiana, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!