Trauma APP Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description Specialization:Surgery TraumaJob Summary:Rapides
Regional Medical Center is seeking a Trauma Advanced Practice
Provider to join our rapidly growing ACS verified Level II trauma
program in Central Louisiana.
- Board certified as a Physician Assistant or Nurse
- Preferable to have two years of surgery or hospitalist
- 7on/7off block schedule or as agreed upon with physician
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a busy practice, and
eager to increase and build the practice while becoming a part of a
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign-on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability
coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana, providing a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a "Sportsman's Paradise" with lakes, golf courses, biking
trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Keywords: HCA, Alexandria , Trauma APP Opportunity in Central Louisiana, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!