Class A Driver - No Touch
Company: Ryder System
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Now hiring for immediate openings for Class A drivers, and want
you to join our team in Alexandria, LA!
Call/Text Amanda at 629-230-2484
Benefits start 30 days after hire!!
About the position:
- Compensation: .65cpm, $1375/week
- Late-Model Trucks: inverters, refrigerators,
and extra storage space!
- Bonuses Available: $6000 in your first
- Quality Home Time: Home Weekly 34-48 hour
- No Touch Freight
- Trailer type: Dry Van
- Full Time: Comprehensive benefit package –
Health, Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance as well as 401k
and stock purchase plan.
- Employee Discounts:
- Thousands of dollars off new car purchases!! BMW, Jeep,
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Fiat, GM & more!
- Up to 22% off monthly wireless bill and discounts on select
wireless devices! (Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint)
- Discounts on Goodyear, Bridgestone and Firestone tires and well
as other auto care!
- Discounts on Samsung electronics and Electrolux, Frigidaire and
- Exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours,
Broadway and Vegas shows & more!
- Save up to 50% on flowers, gift baskets and jewelry to that
- Premiere status with United Airlines and Up to 70% off on over
150,000 hotels and resorts worldwide!
- Additional Benefits: Leadership who was a
former driver, so he knows what it takes and what you need!
Hear what our current drivers are saying about this
"I found a home with Ryder."
"Great hometime and still make a good living with great
Your job is essential to keep our economy afloat and
your safety in this pandemic is our top priority. We have
implemented stringent cleaning processes and will provide personal
protective equipment to keep you safe as you keep America
Ryder values our Drivers
and their Referrals.
$2,000 Referral Bonus for every driver who
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination
- Bluetooth hands-free devices permitted
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, appliances,
electronics, and cars
- PTO beginning in first year
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you
up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide.
If your truck is down, you still get paid.
- Be the captain of your ship – we trust you to make decisions to
keep yourself and others safe! We are committed to driver
- Travel companion policy – need to bring a family member
on the road with you? They’re our family too and because we know
pets are family, this policy extends to them as well.
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver & employee appreciation events
- Driver of the Year program
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on
safety, support, trust, and respect.
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer,
management, and beyond.
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust.
Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a
We develop, take care of, and cultivate long-term
Start with Ryder –Retire with Ryder
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years,
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years,
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations
policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be
required in different locations and/or accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws,
regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading
of freight if required by customer
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Posted Date 3 weeks ago
(10/18/2021 1:43 PM)
Primary State/Province LA
Primary City ALEXANDRIA
Category Drivers Regional/OTR
Employment Type Regular-Full
Position Code 0678
Keywords: Ryder System, Alexandria , Class A Driver - No Touch, Other , ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!