Dialysis Tech - PRN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 7, 2021
The Dialysis Technician, under the direction of the Dialysis
Nursing Team, administers dialysis therapy to patients and follows
nursing and patient treatment protocols. The dialysis technician
performs venipuncture techniques, sets up and monitors equipment
during dialysis treatment.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Completion of CHRISTUS Health hemodialysis training program
within 12 weeks of hire date
- Twelve (12) months experience in hemodialysis, chronic or acute
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Current CCHT/CCNT certification
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based
organization that encourages professional development, we want you
to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Alexandria , Dialysis Tech - PRN, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!