CMA, Certified Medical Assistant- Family Medical Center (Sign-on Incentive Available)
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews
patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's
charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and
equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed.
May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited
program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable.
Keywords: Christus Health, Alexandria , CMA, Certified Medical Assistant- Family Medical Center (Sign-on Incentive Available), Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!