We are looking for a dependable Admissions professional who can
interact well with patients, patient''s families, doctors, fellow
employees and vendors. This is a fast paced environment that is
driven to reach the highest quality and patient satisfaction
Performs clerical duties involved with admission of patients,
keeping delays to a minimum
Ensures identification, insurance and all Admissions paperwork
is scanned into the PAS system
Directs patient to appropriate area upon arrival
Ensures patient is registered and marked properly in the PAS
Understands how to direct admit into the PAS system
Daily prepares charts/packets as assigned
Expedites patient complaints and concerns promptly to correct
Answers incoming calls, responding correctly or transferring as
Assists with distribution of mail and messages
Responds promptly when code is alerted
Logs payments, maintains daily and balance cash drawer
Completes End of Shift duties
Other duties as assigned
Hours worked are Monday - Friday Hours range from 5:00 am and
- Minimum 1-2 years of hospital or medical office experience
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet
- Show a genuine desire to work and improve the center as a
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a
- Must be able to adhere to surgery center financial and
- Ability to promote positive relationships with patients and
- Must know insurance verification and collection processes.
- Must have problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional
customer service skills.