SITECH - Service Technician
Company: Louisiana Machinery Company
Posted on: June 4, 2021
SITECH Louisiana brings together over 50 years of experience in
the construction and surveying industries. We are revolutionizing
these industries by providing construction technology, customized
training, data solutions, installation, service and technical
support to our customers. GPS, lasers, optics, management
technologies, wireless communication, and application specific
software link the design, positioning, and construction processes
like never before.
We are now accepting resumes for Service Technician. This
position will cover the Alexandria territory. The Service
Technician is the front-line/first-call for support and technical
services for our valued customers. The Technician is responsible
for the installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of 2D and 3D
technology products that are available through Trimble. In addition
to managing ongoing product support and customer interactions, the
Technician will also identify and cultivate new support business
opportunities. Success in this position is heavily dependent upon
the ability to understand, apply, and communicate machine control
and site positioning technology solutions.
- Perform service work on customers' equipment including, but not
limited to, diagnostics, testing, repair, calibration, upgrading
- Provide support and troubleshooting to customer and service
technicians. Answer questions and resolve issues involving the
appropriate SITECH Louisiana staff as circumstances may
- Provide high-quality service that meets or exceeds our service
- Provide technical support as needed for prompt, accurate
resolution of unique or complex issues.
- Escalate unresolved customer and service technician
- Be able to demonstrate and describe the functions and features
of the core products and supplies in the store in order to advise
customers on the best solutions for their businesses.
- Work closely with the Inventory Manager to ensure proper
inventory levels are maintained for parts inventory.
- Create a work order for each customer incident and properly
document all appropriate information including all activity on
customers' equipment for the purpose of tracking progress and
facilitating the invoice process.
- Capture all pertinent customer information including, but not
limited to, purchase orders, job site information, serial numbers,
firmware version, warranty information, and upgrade codes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in land surveying or in the construction industry
with heavy machinery operation preferred.
- Background in troubleshooting and repair of heavy machinery
- Technical background in electrical instrumentation is a
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package
that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefit options include:
- Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Pre-Employment drug screens and proof of employment eligibility
(E-Verify) are required for all positions offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: Louisiana Machinery Company, Alexandria , SITECH - Service Technician, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!