Registered Nurse - Surgery
Company: Rapides Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a Surgery RN today with . At Rapides Regional, we want to ensure
your needs are met.We offer a variety of comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision plans alongwith some unique benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based onyears of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team. Surgery nurses
providecompassionate care to our patients. They have high-level
critical thinkingskills, vast clinical knowledge, and excellent
communication skills. Aboutthis unit:
- 10 bed OR
- Team work!! Great group ofpositive people
- Supportive nurse leaders &exceptional physician support.
- The Perioperative Services Registered Nurse will obtaina broad
spectrum of nursing skills and should be able to handle thestresses
of a crisis situation and still display a tolerant, calmappearance
and professional attitude.
- He/she must work effectively with fellow employees fromall
- He/she should also be able to delegate authority andaccept
responsibility for own actions and the actions of those under
- They must fulfill the standard of professional ethicsand
demonstrate exceptional customer service skills while acting as a
rolemodel and resource person for others in the department.
- Provides safe care to the surgical patient byconsistent
staffing during intra-operative phase.
- Coordinate the surgery cases at RRMC.
- Optimize outcomes by improved preparation forintra-operative
- Improve intra-operative efficiencies and increasephysician
- Increase compliance to Center of ExcellenceInitiatives.
- Call responsibilities are 24/7 coverage of all surgicalcases.
Schedule reflects work loadfor surgery.
- Attends all scheduled department meetings.
- Attends special continuing education workshops,in-service
education offerings, and maintains nursing skills throughannual
review of OR procedures.Qualifications What QualificationsYou Will
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse inthe
State of Louisiana
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30days of
- ACLS to be completed within 180 days of hire
- At least one year of general nursing experiencepreferredRapides
Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospitaland ER
in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services
ranging fromCancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff
includes doctors in more than30 medical specialties.At Rapides
Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key
tonurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you
contribute tothe positive culture of the hospital, which directly
impacts the well-being ofyour patients, their families, your
colleagues, and your own personal jobsatisfaction. We invite you to
learn firsthand what our unwavering commitmentto patient
satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can
dofor your career.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a
World's MostEthical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.If you are looking for an opportunity that
providessatisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply
for our Surgery RNopening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates willbe contacted for interviews. Unlock
the possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at ourcompany. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status,
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, care unit, coronary, mhb, neonatal, nurse,
nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse
Keywords: Rapides Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Registered Nurse - Surgery, Other , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!