Supervisor Food Service
Company: Rapides Regional Medical Center
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Rapides Regional Medical Center--is a--328-bed, state-of-the-art
Level II trauma center with more than 200 physicians from 30
medical specialties.--Rapides Regional Medical Center offers a wide
array of services including general medicine, general surgery,
cardiovascular surgery, bypass surgery, cardiac rehabilitation,
neurology, neurosurgery, intensive care and telemetry, oncology
services, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic services, physical
therapy, skilled nursing services, respiratory therapy, lithotripsy
and various outpatient services.--
Rapides Medical Center is dedicated to the growth and development
of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you
need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for
an ambitious--Supervisor for Food Service--to help us reach our
goals. Unlock your potential here!MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND
- Demonstrates knowledge of safe food handling and infection
control, participates in monitoring and evaluation of PI and HACCP
- Make independent decisions regarding scheduling of daily food
production to ensure timely, quality service of menu items and by
effectively using time between workloads.
- Serve food to customers and understand and assist in other
areas of the kitchen as needed.
- Inspects kitchen areas to insure that all routine daily and
special weekly cleaning assignments are completed on time as
- Supervises employees to insure that proper storage techniques
are practiced in order to insure proper food safety and infection
control procedures are followed.--
- Practices safety and security as defined by hospital department
policies and procedures manual.----
- Submits work orders for necessary equipment repairs through
Meditech or reports to Assistant Director to request a local repair
service. Reports supply needs to Assistant Director in a timely
- Holds meetings with staff
- Must be flexible and able to change as needed.
- Works as a positive member of the Food Service Team.
- Maintains high standards of personal hygiene.
- Continuously evaluates services: menus, product appearance and
taste courtesy of staff with identification of opportunities to
improve services and provide follow up with staff.
- Implement a safe and sanitary work environment by following
standard operation procedures.
- Maintain confidentialityWe offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us.-- Your benefits
include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchases, program and student loan repayment.----We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.--
Qualifications Minimum Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a food service department--
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Rapides Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Supervisor Food Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!