Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry
Company: Rapides Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 12, 2019
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
* $5,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualified Candidates
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our Cardiac Telemetry department at
Rapides Regional Medical Center. Submit your application today!
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We
have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you
are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed
hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array
of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical
staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key
to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team
you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which
directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families,
your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite
you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient
satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do
for your career
Thinking of relocating to peaceful Alexandria, La? Check out all
there is to do:
Seeking a Cardiac Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) to provide direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.
What you will do in this role:
* The Telemetry RN assesses plans and evaluates patient care
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* The Telemetry RN serves as the primary coordinator of all
disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* The Telemetry RN Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge
planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
* Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State
* CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of
* ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
* *Sign On Bonuses are based on qualifying criteria. Current
employees are not eligible. Please check with your Recruiter for
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Rapides Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!