Nocturnist (Physician #)
Company: Sound Physicians
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Nocturnist opening in Alexandria, Louisiana. Through People, We Make a DifferenceBeing a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 281-bed acute care facility with an established team of 12 physicians, two advanced practice providers, and a clinical performance nurse
- Closed ICU with intensivist on staff
- No procedures required
- Meditech EMR and Dragon dictation
- Schedule is 7 on, 7 off - nights and swing
- J1 eligible facility; Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services coveredCommitment to our Front-Line ProvidersOur talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute---, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership--- track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performanceLocation & LifestyleLocated in Alexandria, Louisiana on the south bank of the Red River in almost the exact geographical center of the state. As Alexandria is on the cusp of the Cajun culture's northern reach, the city recognizes Mardi Gras as an official holiday. The annual Mardi Gras Krewes Parade is a major cultural festivity in the area. Recognized as a truly family-oriented event, parade-goers can enjoy more than 20 New Orleans style flats, marching bands, classic cars, and local celebrities. Alexandria continues to recognize its rich cultural history through other local festivals, including the annual Jazz on the River festival, which features Cajun, zydeco, blues and jazz music, and the annual Central Louisiana Celebration, or "Cenlabration," which features local musicians and craftsmen, carnival rides and a large fireworks display. With a rich cultural history and strong regional flavor and a wide variety of activities and festivals to enjoy, Alexandria makes for an ideal place to live and work.
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Alexandria , Nocturnist (Physician #), Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!