General Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Description Specialization:Surgery GeneralJob Summary: Rapides
Regional Medical Center is seeking an energetic and motivated
General Surgeon to join its medical staff.
- Applicant must be energetic, motivated, and ready to hit the
- Applicants must be board-certified or board eligible in general
- Experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be proficient in robotic surgery
- Incoming surgeon will join a well-established and respected
- Eligible for Louisiana licensure. Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Strong support system About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails,
hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Alexandria , General Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!