Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA (In the
Heart of Louisiana, Low cost of living, short commutes and a strong
sense of community)
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an orthopedic trauma
surgeon to join an established collegial employed orthopedic
practice located on campus.
- Orthopedic fellowship training required
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with a large volume of
complex trauma operative cases
- Board eligible or certified
- Experience in building a trauma center a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership ability
- 7 on 7 off inpatient-only coverage or outpatient clinic with
inpatient call coverage Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Lucrative salary with incentive bonus
- Superior benefits; 401k, health, disability, life, and other
insurance types available
- Stock purchase plan buy-in available
- Paid professional liability
- Excellent CME and dues allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation and possible student loan repayment About Rapides
Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana, providing a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails,
hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.PPR Search Consultant -1135
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Alexandria , Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity , Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...