Licensed Practical Nurse Telemetry at Rapides Regional Medical Center
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily?
Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic
for patients. At Rapides Regional Medical Center our nurses set us
apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an)
Licensed Practical Nurse Telemetry to join our healthcare family.
Benefits Rapides Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Rapides Regional Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part.
We know that every nurse s path and purpose is unique. Do you want
to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare
is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses
to create the career path that fits their life for life and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Licensed Practical Nurse Telemetry opportunity. Job Summary and
Qualifications The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by
performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In
collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the
LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with
the scope and standards of the specialty. What you will do in this
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by
the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of
practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and
volunteers to help deliver quality patient care. What
qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Associate Degree, or Vocational School Graduate
- Shift: Days, rotating weekends This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved). Rapides Regional Medical Center is a 350+ bed hospital
and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana. We offer services ranging from
Cancer Care to Wound Care. Our medical staff includes doctors in
more than 30 medical specialties. At Rapides Regional we believe
that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient
satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive
culture of the hospital. This culture impacts the well-being of
patients and their families. It also impacts your colleagues, and
your own personal job satisfaction. Learn what our commitment to
patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise
can do for your career. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one
of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "The great
hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family
first, and the really great institutions will provide care with
warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Licensed Practical Nurse Telemetry opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will r Please click HERE to
view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Alexandria , Licensed Practical Nurse Telemetry at Rapides Regional Medical Center, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...