EP Cardiology job in Alexandria LA
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: March 20, 2023
A thriving healthcare system is seeking an Electrophysiologist
to work in the Alexandria, LA area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- physician group in the Nation
- The area s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing
41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- Big Texas Health System pays great overall compensation
package. The extensive package contains:
- Income guarantees
- 100% paid Malpractice and tail
- Retirement funding with % match
- Relo and SignOn $ Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment at $125k ($25k per year) - if
- Medical-health, Dental- and Vision 100% paid
- Over 1 month off per year, paid
- Sign on and incentive considered in year 1 Community
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting,
fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top
schools, no state income tax!
Job/Practice Description: Cardiac Electrophysiologist
The plan is to employ an EP, CV surgeon, 1 general cardiologist,
and 1 interventional cardiologist. This is a new clinic/program.
This will be inpt/outpt mix.
There is an EP in Alexandria, and he works with one of the
Currently, there are not any partners due this being a new
- How many EP labs? 1 EP lab with 4 Cath Labs total
- What is the work schedule? The Cath Lab business hours are with
call crew after close of business. STEMI call only. Weekends are
covered by STEMI team
- Inpatient Inpatients in the Cath Lab are done per the
availability and schedule of the physician
- Lab n/a
- Call Schedule The current EP doc is not on STEMI call but
rotates call with his group with a back up for STEMI.
- How many days in clinic? We would work with the physician on
his schedule. I would assume at first it would lean more heavily on
clinic and then start to move towards more lab days as the patients
build up. I think the ultimate goal would be to have about 2 days
in clinic and 2.5 in lab i. Average # of patients seen per day I do
not know what Dr. currently sees in his clinic. He is a private
physician. ii. How many work hours a week? Typically 4.5 days a
week with a for office work. iii. Team size (e.g. 3 FMs and 3
- How many device nurse employ? None. Hawthorne office
- How many techs does employ? None. Hawthorne office
- Describe the work flow and support for EP procedures. We have a
dedicated EP lab. We support each case with a crew of 4 and a
presence from anesthesia when needed. Vendor support is in every
- Main types of procedures or patients seen In the cath lab, we
are able to do device implants, cryo and RF ablation.
Professional Background : Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Required: Must be board certified/eligible and a Louisiana
Medical License will be
- Must possess an unrestricted Louisiana Medical License
- Open to J1 and H1B sponsorship candidates
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Alexandria , EP Cardiology job in Alexandria LA, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...