RN / Registered Nurse / Louisiana / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Surgery Job
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a Surgery RN today with RapidesRegional Medical Center . At
Rapides Regional, we want to ensure your needs are met.We offer a
variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
alongwith some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based onyears of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team. TheLife of an
HCA Nurse Surgery nurses providecompassionate care to our patients.
They have high-level critical thinkingskills, vast clinical
knowledge, and excellent communication skills. Aboutthis unit:
- 10 bed OR
- Team work Great group of positive people
- Supportive nurse leaders & exceptional physician support.
- The Perioperative Services Registered Nurse will obtain a broad
spectrum of nursing skills and should be able to handle the
stresses of a crisis situation and still display a tolerant, calm
appearance and professional attitude.
- He/she must work effectively with fellow employees from all
- He/she should also be able to delegate authority and accept
responsibility for own actions and the actions of those under their
- They must fulfill the standard of professional ethics and
demonstrate exceptional customer service skills while acting as a
role model and resource person for others in the department.
- Provides safe care to the surgical patient by consistent
staffing during intra-operative phase.
- Coordinate the surgery cases at RRMC.
- Optimize outcomes by improved preparation for intra-operative
- Improve intra-operative efficiencies and increase physician
- Increase compliance to Center of Excellence Initiatives.
- Call responsibilities are 24/7 coverage of all surgical cases .
Schedule reflects work load for surgery.
- Attends all scheduled department meetings.
- Attends special continuing education workshops, in-service
education offerings, and maintains nursing skills through annual
review of OR procedures. Qualifications What QualificationsYou Will
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the
State of Louisiana
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of
- ACLS to be completed within 180 days of hire
- At least one year of general nursing experience preferred
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed
hospitaland ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of
services ranging fromCancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical
staff includes doctors in more than30 medical specialties. At
Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key
tonurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you
contribute tothe positive culture of the hospital, which directly
impacts the well-being ofyour patients, their families, your
colleagues, and your own personal jobsatisfaction. We invite you to
learn firsthand what our unwavering commitmentto patient
satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can
dofor your career. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a
World's MostEthical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. If you are looking for an opportunity that
providessatisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply
for our Surgery RNopening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates willbe contacted for interviews. Unlock
the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at ourcompany. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status,
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For
Keywords: HCA., Alexandria , RN / Registered Nurse / Louisiana / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Surgery Job, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...