Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Longleaf Hospital
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Prepare and administer medication as ordered by the Medical
Director or Program Physician accurately and in a timely
- Maintain accurate accounting of all medication received (from
supplier) and dispensed (to the patients).
- Chart medication administration in nurse's notes accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Document nursing care provided, maintain appropriate records
related to patients' progress and activities accurately and in a
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all medication stock and the
records required by the DEA, FDA and ADP.
- Responsible for urine collection, processing, documenting and
reading test results as ordered by program physicians.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others in an effective manner.
- Follow the policies of the organization, as well as federal and
state laws and regulations. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- One or more years' nursing experience within clinical areas of
service provided by the facility preferred.
- Current LPN license as required by state.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Keywords: Longleaf Hospital, Alexandria , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...