Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Surgery-Cardiovascular opening in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA (Small Town
Feel with easy access to Metro Amenities, Eclectic Boutiques, Shops
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon
to join a thriving private practice, based in Alexandria, LA.
- Candidates must be proficient in adult-only CVT cases including
coronary artery bypass, carotid endarterectomy, thoracoscopy,
bronchoscopy, among others
- Established, successful practice that has been serving the
region for 22+ years
- Practice features a full-time, busy cardiothoracic surgeon,
with another providing first assist and rounding support
- Join two other CVT surgeons with 1:2 practice call and 1:3
- Practice located on the hospital campus making surgery, rounds,
and clinic efficient
- Established TAVR program, robotics available, and dedicated
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Competitive salary
- Offering a negotiable, competitive contract structure with
partnership potential About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails,
hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information. PPR Search Consultant Click Here to
Apply Click Here to Apply
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Alexandria , Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA , Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...