Endovascular Neurosurgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Surgery-Neurovascular opening in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Endovascular Neurosurgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA (Small Town
Feel with easy access to Metro Amenities, Eclectic Boutiques, Shops
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an employed endovascular
neurosurgeon to anchor and develop a comprehensive stroke program
in Alexandria, Louisiana. Qualified Candidates:
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable leading and developing a
comprehensive stroke center
- Ability to provide programmatic input in all aspects of the
program including equipment selection
- Experienced endovascular neurosurgeons are encouraged to apply;
new graduates with leadership skills are also welcome
- Practice medicine with the latest technology to complement your
practice and maximize your skills
- Neurosurgical suite currently equipped with Brainlab
intraoperative CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
- Strong referral base, established primary stroke center,
excellent team of neurologists and neurosurgeons, and supportive
medical staff providing a great opportunity to build a successful
- Must have superb teambuilding skills and excellent clinical
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability
coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails,
hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information. PPR Search Consultant Click Here to
Apply Click Here to Apply
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Alexandria , Endovascular Neurosurgery Opportunity - Alexandria, LA , Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...