Family Medicine physician needed in Alexandria, LA (SA197894)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Family Practice - This
Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified-board eligible
family medicine physician to join a successful traditional
- One weekend per month practice call (one facility)
- Well-rounded, very successful private practice seeing a good
patient mix and patients of all ages
- Turnkey practice with existing patient base available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Partnership available after first year with no buy in
- First year income guarantee, including incremental overhead
- Sign on bonus and possible student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including vacation, paid
professional liability and 401k
- CME time and dues allowances
- Very quick ramp up in first year with existing patient base
About the Medical Center:
- The Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes a Women's and Children's Hospital,
featuring obstetrical-gynecological, pediatric and pediatric
intensive care services; Cancer Center, offering a range of
services for cancer patients; Heart Center, featuring comprehensive
cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the
area's largest emergency department, offering the community the
only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking
trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
For more information, please contact
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Alexandria , Family Medicine physician needed in Alexandria, LA (SA197894), Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!