Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Specialization:Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
SurgeryJob Summary:Job Summary:
Rapides Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in Central Louisiana is
seeking a board certified / board eligible orthopaedic surgeon to
join a busy three-surgeon group.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in general orthopaedic
- Fellowship trained in sports medicine or joint replacement is
preferred but not necessary
- Must be willing to do some general orthopaedics and minor
trauma in addition to their subspecialty
- Active Louisiana license or the ability to obtain one
Benefits / Incentives:
- Comprehensive and robust benefits package including 401k, 401K
employer match, CME
- Employment with HCA physician services group
- Relocation support is available
- Sign-on bonus is available
About the Practice:
The Rapides Orthopedic Clinic offers a wide array of services
including, but not limited to: total and partial hip replacement;
total knee replacement; pelvic repair; fractured hip repair; wrist,
arm, elbow, leg and ankle fracture repair; hip, knee and shoulder
arthroscopy, carpal tunnel release, application of casts and any
traumatic injury of arms, legs and pelvis.
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- Services range from the latest advances in cardiac care to
minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our medical staff includes
doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a "Sportsman's Paradise" with lakes, golf courses, biking
trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. For travelers, AEX
airport provides the option for international travel through
connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low
cost of living, short commutes and a welcoming, diverse community,
making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving
Keywords: HCA, Alexandria , Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!