Trauma Critical Care Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Description Specialization:Surgery TraumaSurgery Critical
CareJob Summary:Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking a
talented surgeon to join its team. Our rapidly growing ACS verified
Level II trauma program is seeking a fellowship-trained acute care
- Incoming surgeon will join a well-established and respected
- The annual trauma admission volume is > 3,500.
- They oversee trauma patients in an open universal trauma unit
that admits up to 2,000 patients.
- Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in both
general surgery and surgical critical care.
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Strong support system
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in
Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13
parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's
Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and
pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering
a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center,
featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment
to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering
the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional
has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients
and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an
attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to
as a "Sportsman's Paradise" with lakes, golf courses, biking
trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming
community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods,
museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For
travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel
through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of
community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful,
thriving healthcare career.
Keywords: HCA, Alexandria , Trauma Critical Care Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!