Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant
Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant looking
for something different?
- Would you enjoy a lighter patient load allowing more time with
each patient and review of medical records?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business
hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work performed in clinic setting.
- Training and on-the-job support provided Job Description We are
looking for the right Provider to perform medical assessments on
United States Veterans as part of the VA's disability benefits
process. In performing Disability Assessments, you will review
medical records electronically through a web portal and perform a
focused, in person physical exam on each veteran. You will
electronically document the exam findings required by the VA
through the web portal. The Provider DOES NOT make disability
determinations. The United States Veterans Administration make all
disability determinations. This role ONLY performs Disability
Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT
prescribe medication in this position. This position performs
Disability Assessments on 3-5 Veterans per day. Schedule Mon -
Friday (8am-5pm) MRG Exams is an Independent Medical Exams company
with 25 years of experience conducting IMEs. Find out more at
MRG Exams West is looking for Providers who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Must hold a current and unrestricted license.
- Proficiently use computer. PM20 PI181216812
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Alexandria , Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!