RN Director MedSurg/Telemetry
Company: Rapides Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 1, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Director of
MedSurg/Telemetry you want in your current role? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Rapides Regional Medical
Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services , HCA Healthcare.
At Rapides Regional, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer
a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along
with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a
committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a
Director where your passion for creating positive patient
interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the
well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want
your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership Everyone on the team is motivated and
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority
- Works in conjunction with the facility administrative staff,
physicians, and employees to ensure the highest level of care for
patients. The Director ensures that services provided meet all
regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Maintains positive employee relations as observed from employee
- Consistently demonstrates positive interpersonal relations with
all constituencies, including other departments, patients,
physicians, and the community.
- Promotes the Code of Conduct and organizational values. Meets
the leadership obligations under the Ethics and Compliance
- Integrates the service into the organization s primary
- Coordinates and integrates interdepartmental and
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and
services provided to expand the critical care/cardiology
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and
support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent
persons to provide care, including treatment or other
- Patient satisfaction will meet or exceed hospital goals.
- The department operating expenses will be between 97% and 103%
of the budgeted target per statistical unit of measure.
- The department productive hours will be between 95% and 105% of
the budgeted target per statistical unit of measure.
- Maintains quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Orients and provides in-service training and continuing
education of all department employees.
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the
- Participates in the selection of sources for needed services
not provided by the department or the medical center.
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school; BSN
required; Master in Nursing or health related area preferred
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the
State of Louisiana
- At least five years related clinical experience with one to
three years demonstrated leadership experience in the field
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal
skills in order to communicate effectively
- Hold National Nursing Certification Rapides Regional Medical
Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria,
Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer
Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more
than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key
to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team
you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which
directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families,
your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite
you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient
satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do
for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director
opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, ccu, infusion, intensive care unit,
maternal, mhb, nurse, registed, registered nurse, surgery
Keywords: Rapides Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , RN Director MedSurg/Telemetry, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!