Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Merakey is currently seeking a Licensed Mental Health Counselor
to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Alexandria, LA
- Provide individual and group therapy, choosing applicable
modalities according to individual needs and treatment plan.
- Provide mini treatment team leadership.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Provide recovery based, person centered services.
- Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with
individuals and family members.
- Monitor record-keeping ensure that client charts are up-to-date
and include all necessary documentation.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of treatment plans and develop
- Coordinate resources and information pertinent to client
- Develop, write, implement, evaluate and revise, as necessary,
individual's treatment plans in collaboration with the Treatment
--- POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Master's degree in Human Services related field, such as
Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling; AND
- 1 year of PAID clinical experience, post Master's
- LPC or LCSW fully licensed
- Prefer candidates with experience working with chronically
mentally ill adults and/or dual diagnosis population.
- Must have appropriate state and federal clearances.
- Must hold valid driver's license and have access to an
automobile during working hours.LPC/LCSW license required at the
time of hire. ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISIONMerakey
offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental
health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both
community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide
range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for
children and adults.Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and AdultsCommunity Based
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive
Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)For more information on each
individual service, please visit: ABOUT MERAKEYMerakey is a leading
developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a
breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities
across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop
innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of
individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders
and community partner organizations. We recognize that complex
needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise
and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach
their fullest potential. With a rich tradition spanning 50 years
with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000
adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York,
Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and
Tennessee. Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer! APPLY TODAY In
addition to completing your application, please feel free to email
your resume directly to our recruiter at
Keywords: Merakey, Alexandria , Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!