Registered Nurse - Interventional Radiology
Company: Rapides Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 15, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Radiology Registered
Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application
with Rapides Regional Medical Center today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Rapides Regional we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Interventional Radiology Unit (IRU) RN assists radiology
Registered Nurses/physicians by performing various patient care
activities and related non-professional services necessary to meet
personal and comfort needs, and carry out the medical and nursing
plan of care for all IRU/radiology patients.
- Assess the patient s physical, nutritional, psychosocial,
emotional, cultural, spiritual, educational and rehabilitative
needs and problems.
- Assist in interventional cases including administering sedation
- Assist in implementing the medical and nursing plan of care
- Taking vital signs accurately and documenting
- Providing comfort and hygiene measures in a timely manner.
- Providing nutritional requirements in a timely manner and
accurately recording intake and output.
- Keeping the patient s immediate environment clean and
- Communicates any patient s report of pain
- Keeping the staff RN or patient physician informed of patients
condition, response to care, and any concerns voiced.
- Meeting all physical needs of patients in a timely manner.
- Meets the rehabilitative needs of patients:
- Assists in moving in and out of bed
- Assists in positioning and repositioning while in bed to
prevent skin injuries
- Adheres to principles of safe body mechanics.
- Start I.V. s
- Pain Assessment
- Maintain Daily QC on equipment
- Complete daily temperature logs etc.
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records
- Create patient charts
- Schedule various procedures
- Ordering of supplies
- Stocking of supplies
- Educational records reveal attendance at all required
educational programs/in-services. Qualifications
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the
State of Louisiana
- BCLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
- PALS to be completed within 180 days of hire
- IV Therapy Course completed
- Hours: M-F with rotating callRapides Regional Medical Center is
an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana
that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to
Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key
to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team
you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which
directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families,
your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite
you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient
satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do
for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply
for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, ccu, infusion,
intensive care, maternal, mhb, nurse, psychatric, registered
Keywords: Rapides Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Registered Nurse - Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!