Home Health RN
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Home Health opening in Alexandria, Louisiana. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Field RN (Home
For more information please contact Nicole Richard @ x1534
Home Health RN
- Candidates must have skilled home health experience with oasis
- Oasis requiredJob Descriptoin:
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's
- Responds to outcome coordinator-coder and Patient Care Manager
requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day
that the request for more information is sent. CoreMedical Group is
a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and
employment industry. We're the only healthcare staffing company to
offer our travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical
vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working
contracts and referring other travel and perm professionals. Just
starting your permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE &
CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Alexandria , Home Health RN, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!