Travel OT - Occupational Therapist
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: March 21, 2020
We currently have a client in Alexandria, LA looking for an
Occupational Therapist (Traveling Occupational Therapist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Occupational
Therapist, who will provide professional services in restorative,
functional and preventative therapeutic programs to patients,
including all primary evaluation and formalization of an
occupational therapy plan to facilitate rehabilitation of the
mentally, physically or emotionally handicapped. Works closely with
patients and family to establish and meet treatment goals. Earn up
to $50/hour while making a difference in patient care.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5x8 Days
Rewards: (Occupational Therapist)
- Pay up to $50/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Occupational Therapist Technologist.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as an Occupational
Therapist (Certified Occupational Therapist)
If you are seeking a position as an Occupational Therapist
Technologist and would like to work with an agency that will listen
to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place
to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all
our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel
assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Selects and accurately performs appropriate tests and
measurements after reviewing and evaluating the physician`s orders
and patient`s medical records.
- Creates meaningful and effective programs that are consistent
with the physician's prescriptions, direction, and goals.
- Recommends proper and appropriate medical equipment, orthoses,
or accessories and supplies pertinent to best medical management of
patient's disabilities, disease, or wound.
- Administers manual therapeutic exercises to improve or maintain
- Supervises and instructs patients in the areas of physical
functions, prosthetic/orthotic use, functional mobility, ADL,
perceptual-motor, sensory integration and community reintegration
in a safe, considerate and professional manner consistent with the
physician's prescriptions, directions, and goals established for
the patient's benefit.
- Evaluates treatment efficacy and patient progress to aid in
ascertaining program effectiveness and revising specifics of
- Establishes programs that are consistent with occupational
therapy tools and will benefit the patients' well-being.
- Accurately evaluates fits and adjusts prosthetic and orthotic
devices and recommends modifications to orthoptist.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Alexandria, LA
If You have a Passion for Occupational Therapist Practices, Apply
Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist,
Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier13
Keywords: Focus Staff, Alexandria , Travel OT - Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!