Company: Sound Physicians
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Hospitalist opening in Alexandria, Louisiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Success Happens When you Start With your PeopleDo you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedbackWhat Matters To YouAs a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- 241-bed hospital with a 35 bed ED and volume of ED - 51,000
- Newly renovated Emergency Department with a level III trauma designation
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage for ED inpatient admissions
- Scribe coverage and Meditech EMR
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage providedJoin a Collegial Practice Where you Will ThriveLocated in Alexandria, Louisiana on the south bank of the Red River in almost the exact geographical center of the state. As Alexandria is at the cusp of the Cajun culture's northern reach, the city recognizes Mardi Gras as an official holiday. The annual Mardi Gras Krewes Parade is a major cultural festivity in the area. Recognized as a truly family-oriented event, parade-goers can enjoy more than 20 New Orleans style flats, marching bands, classic cars, and local celebrities. Alexandria continues to recognize its rich cultural history through other local festivals, including the annual Jazz on the River festival, which features Cajun, zydeco, blues and jazz music, and the annual Central Louisiana Celebration, or "Cenlabration," which features local musicians and craftsmen, carnival rides and a large fireworks display. With a rich cultural history and strong regional flavor and a wide variety of activities and festivals to enjoy, Alexandria makes for an ideal place to live and work.When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today! Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Alexandria , Medical Director, Executive , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!