EHS Manager - Remote
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Job TitleEHS Manager - RemoteJob Description Summary*This role
can sit remotely and the selected candidate must reside in one of
the following states:
requires up to 75% travel while providing support to our integrated
energy client's locations.*Job DescriptionSUMMARY: As a key member
of the Global Occupier Services (GOS) EHS Group, the role supports
the internal strategy on a key client account and reports directly
to the Director, EHSQ & Governance, and partners with the Cushman &
Wakefield (C&W) client Account Director. The role is
accountable for implementing and maintaining effective processes
and develops best practices to drive a culture of EHS operational
excellence. The client is a Public Utility based in Louisiana,
Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITES:
- Reports on EHS performance to the C&W Account Leadership
- Leverages internal EHS platform to deliver operational
- Implements C&W EHS Corporate processes and systems.
- Oversees the Cushman & Wakefield Contractor/Supplier EHS
- Identifies risk associated with the management of C&W
- Partners with the Construction Project Management teams in
creating and maintaining EHS processes.
- Provides technical advice on EHS issues in both general
industry and construction (1910 and 1926 standards).
- Ensures regulatory requirements, client EHS policies and
site-specific safety plans are integrated into operations.
- Works as a liaison between client safety team and C&W
employees and subcontractors.
- Audits Facility Management/Engineering teams.
- Implements and manages EHS technology platforms and data
- Provides Risk Assessments/Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and creates
site safety plans.
- Investigates incidents in conjunction with C&W's internal
EHS management system.REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in
Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering or Environmental
Sciences is preferred.
- Requires 5 to 10 years of experience within the EHS
- Broad knowledge of Environmental, Occupational Health,
- Familiarity with OSHA certification requirements for crane
operators, powered industrial trucks, and OSHA 30-hour training is
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and incident investigation
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to find
- Ability to build a safety culture, coach, and mentor
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to leverage office systems such as Microsoft Office
- The ability to travel (approximately 50-75%).
- Experience within Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) is
- Candidates able obtain to Professional Certifications (CSP,
ASP, CHST, etc.) are desirable.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal
employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be
tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.In
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act
(ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman &
Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or
HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to
accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Alexandria , EHS Manager - Remote, Executive , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!