Senior Project Manager
Company: Gilchrist Construction Company, LLC
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Gilchrist Construction Company, a leader in infrastructure
delivery in Louisiana, is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager is the business manager of a complex
project or multiple construction projects which may be bid-build,
design-build, or CMAR in nature.
In partnership with Production Managers on the project(s), assumes
full responsibility for the on-time completion of the project(s)t
within the final project budget and schedule while maintaining the
Company's high standards of safety, quality, employee growth,
efficiency and customer satisfaction. With the assistance of the
Production Managers, leads the initial preconstruction planning and
CPM efforts prior to mobilization. Once in the field, is
responsible for maintaining and updating a detailed project CPM,
all major purchasing, subcontracting, and project business
management while providing leadership and oversight to the project
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Develop plan of action including schedule and resources
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Civil Engineering or
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project management or relevant
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a team
Gilchrist Construction Company, LLC provides a full array of
benefits, including employee and dependent access to quality
healthcare through our employer-owned clinic.
Keywords: Gilchrist Construction Company, LLC, Alexandria , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Alexandria, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!